Let us pitch you first.
kodehyve is a mission-driven technology venture specialised in the digital transformation of the built ecosystem and its entire value chain by providing connected operating systems and APIs, built for construction by construction. In short: We build technologies that help build the world.
Our team’s mission is to help the built industry to de-risk new property development activities, drive collaboration and thereby enhance efficiencies, productivity, transparency and quality, as well as gain greater visibility into operations, and yield higher profitability - across the entire project lifecycle.
More specifically, we provide 2 main service categories: For one, we provide real estate specific platforms, such as our flagship products kodehyve OS, kodehyve sign and kodehyve comply. In this same service segment, we provide standalone modules through kodehyve SDKs enabled for API integrations. Second, our kodehyve advisory business unit focuses on business intelligence and data analysis for reporting, tech advisory and digital audits.
At kodehyve, we collaborate with property developers, construction companies and contractors, real estate funds, architecture and engineering offices, real estate agencies as well as Governments and municipalities.
It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve our ambitious goals. kodehyve is growing rapidly and our fast-moving team is committed to leading the digitalisation of the real estate sector in Europe and beyond.
As part of our development in Luxembourg and internationally, kodehyve is hiring a highly driven and experienced Head of Sales to join its leadership team.
As the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for leading, developing, and growing the sales development team. Additionally, you will be leading and co-leading the refinement of kodehyve's international inbound and outbound sales strategy, pricing strategy, and go-to-market strategies.
In this leading position, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth and increasing local and international market share through effective sales and marketing strategies. You will establish and own KPIs while consistently monitoring, tracking results, and driving team execution to meet and exceed sales goals.
As a key member of our leadership team, you will work closely with the CEO and closely partner with sales, marketing, customer experience, delivery, product and data teams to drive opportunities so as to increase revenue and exceed targets.
This role is a leadership position where hands-on execution on the ground is absolutely required, closely collaborating with sales, marketing and customer success teams by guiding them in their activities and providing hands-on support based on implemented strategies and processes. The ideal candidate will be driven by a results approach and have a proven track record of success in developing and executing sales and marketing strategies that exceed targets. The natural progression for future evolution is to become kodehyve’s VP of Sales/CSO, managing larger sales and marketing teams across kodehyve’s markets.
This role will report to the CEO, and will be based in our headquarters in Luxembourg, Europe. To be successful in this role, you’ll have experience working in a high-performance, high-accountability environment. Additionally, you must be comfortable with collaborating with a diverse and geographically distributed team. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
Role and Responsibilities
New business development
- Own, further develop and execute actionable business development and sales strategies to drive growth and scalability: Contribute to, suggest and execute short-term and long-term lead generation and sales tactics
- Establish and execute actionable growth frameworks and plans (lead generation, customer acquisition, customer success, partnerships, sales pipeline management) to ensure revenue growth and exceed sales targets
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline and ensure smooth communication about progress and contacts through team collaboration and effective management of kodehyve’s CRM system
- Setup and own lead generation strategies, processes and KPIs (and associated dashboards), and coordinate with marketing to deliver highest results
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing and channel partners to implement strategic initiatives, establish lead flow expectations, uncover prospecting opportunities, and develop campaigns to exceed revenue targets
- Consult, advise and support new prospects on their needs and requirements in the context of kodehyve implementations
- Work with SDRs to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to create opportunities for new business
- Setup and lead sales strategies, processes and KPIs, and collaborate with Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to acquire customers
- Create and communicate on-going pipeline forecasts to SDRs and leadership
- Work closely with sales managers and representatives to ensure lead quality, quantity, and proper follow-up
- Assess sales and partnership priorities based on business value and customer impact
- Manage relationships with key clients and partners to ensure their satisfaction and continued business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with industry influencers and thought leaders to solidify kodehyve’s brand reputation internationally
- Acquire customers
- Partner closely with customer success, product and leadership to implement and lead programs that drive opportunities and revenue
- Create new business opportunities to fuel kodehyve’s growth
- Co-lead the refinement of kodehyve’s international pricing strategy: Work in collaboration with the kodehyve founders as well as the product and marketing teams to build out a robust local and international sales strategy and roadmap
- Attract, hire, and retain high-performing LGs and SDRs by driving a performance culture within the team
- Provide and inspire your team with mentorship and learning and development opportunities including training, coaching, and role-playing to support professional growth
- Provide training and support to the SDR team to better understand the sales development role, kodehyve’s products (industry, market, proposition), and best practices for outbound prospecting
- Support the sales team with their daily activities, including pre-call research and planning and ensuring a high volume of calls and follow-ups (nurturing leads)
- Oversee front-line SDRs and conduct regular call reviews and coaching sessions with SDRs
- Be empowered to operate beyond your role and help the team improve our process, training, use of technology, and any other aspects of our business
Analysis and research
- Setup KPIs to measure success and analyse sales performance on all levels (lead generation, sales, customer success) and continuously enhance processes based on results retrieved to drive efficiency and productivity
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on the team’s performance as well as accurate forecasts to kodehyve leadership based on individual SDRs’ performance and historical trends
- Maintain CRM records: Data quality, systematic updates and reporting
- Participate in regional quarterly business reviews with cross-functional leaders
- Lead and conduct customer and user research in collaboration with the product team
- Analyse the kodehyve products and usage as well as users’ feedback in collaboration with the product, data and engineering teams
- Perform product research, evaluate new product opportunities and improvements and share proposals
- Assess competitor offerings, evolutions and market orientations and define opportunities for differentiation on a product and sales level
- Research and identify new business opportunities and new markets
- Stay updated on new market trends and industry changes
Sales, business development
- An innovative and open-minded approach to international inbound and outbound prospecting (lead generation) and customer acquisition
- 6+ years of business development, sales or account management experience for a technology company, preferably with a subscription-based or SaaS model
- 2+ years of sales management or sales development management experience with the responsibility of managing sales teams of at least 5 people
- B2B or B2B2C experience is mandatory
- Experience in selling large software contracts in the premium price segment is a strong asset
- Experience in international sales and internationalisation
- Proven track record (quantifiable) of delivering exceptional results in new business development (lead generation and customer acquisition)
- The desire to build and lead an international sales team
- Be able to provide strong references from previous employers
- Perfectly fluent (minimum C1 level) in English and French
- Perfectly fluent (minimum C1 level) in German or Dutch
- Luxembourgish and Dutch are strong assets. Any other language is a plus.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deliver persuasive messages to a diverse stakeholder audience, including customers and end-users, channel partners and leadership
- Strong sense for UX/UI and technical knowledge are strong assets
- Experience in PropTech/ConTech and FinTech/RegTech is a strong asset
- Experience in the real estate industry (e.g. new property development, construction, architecture, engineering, financing) is a strong asset
- Comfortable with a transparent and authentic approach with all stakeholders
- Comfortable with a culture of giving and receiving constructive and inspiring feedback
- You take ownership and are the architect of the projects, processes and products you lead, taking full responsibility for its outcomes
- You are not afraid to fail, you are resilient and solution-oriented to deal with potential negative market developments
- You are a results-focused, team-oriented, open-minded and inspiring leader making the team grow
- You have a growth mindset, positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple locations to drive consensus across teams
- Strategic and systematic thinker who can balance big picture strategy and vision with detailed, flawless execution and impact delivery
- Self-motivated and proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to navigate and prioritise between cross-functional action plans, tasks and needs without cutting on quality
A teaser of what we offer
- At kodehyve, you are at the forefront of the digital disruption in the built industry
- You will work with a high quality setup
- Flexible work hours, location and vacation policy
- This position is hybrid or full-office depending on your preferences and situation
- The kodehyve HQ is located a less than 10 minutes’ walk from the Luxembourg-city train and tram station
- Continuous learning opportunities and conferences
- Motivating variable compensation plan based on both quantitative and qualitative sales results, with no cap on earning potential.
- Continuous personal skills development
- Pleasant and inspiring work environment and enjoyable team building moments
Our values at kodehyve
Our team at kodehyve has a strong desire to produce high-quality software and deliver superior user experiences.
- Think big: Be curious, think outside the box and approach problems with an ambitious long-term vision
- Build for users: Build for the users, prioritising user needs and taking decisions based on user impact
- Speak with data: Make decisions based on data insights
- Embrace the adventure: Embrace the process of solving challenging and complex problems, be open to change and enjoy taking risks to drive innovation
- Never settle: Continuously strive for improvement and growth
- Ownership: Show initiative and take responsibility and accountability for your projects, be reliable
- Grow together: Prioritise collaboration and teamwork. Enjoy the journey of learning and building with our team. Respect the team and be excited for others to achieve. Share your ideas: No matter seniority or hierarchy, everyone has a voice: "the best idea wins"
- Uniqueness: Be yourself and be authentic to foster a culture of diversity and inclusivity
- Product-centric: We are product-first team: we do not separate tech and business into silos, tech and business are one. Both are interconnected and complementary on all levels, which is why the products we build lie at the centre of everything we do
- Frugality: Minimise waste and prioritise cost-effectiveness
Equal employment opportunity
kodehyve considers every candidate for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, and other protected classifications.
For more information about kodehyve, our track record and values, please visit kodehyve.com.